NetiExpress - Version 188.8.131.52
I'm for HTML in e-mails, because:
- When you have a beautiful template, with CSS stylesheets, well, it's beautiful (it's like buying beautiful paper for your snail mail).
- I can't think of any security issue, since I'm using a mailer that allows to disable script executions in mails.
- OK, HTML is heavier, but hey, what's a few more K's ? Not much, even if you have a 56k modem.
- You can add much more interactivity within your mails.
I hate HTML in mails, because :
- People usually don't use special templates, they just write black text on white background.
- I'm using M$ Outlook Express and I'm concerned about security issues and evil pop-ups.
- I've a 28.8k modem and HTML mail just take half an hour to load.
- What useful interactivity do people really add to their mails ? none.
helps newbies and lazy people to configure Outlook Express in order to
send emails in HTML format.
NetiExpress is a small and convenient software written in C, ready to be forwarded by email
to people who send HTML email only because it's the OE
NetiExpress is lightweight freeware
available in several languages
and doesn't require installation.
You can view its screenshot